A 2-night minimum is required when Saturday night is included. From December 20 to January 3, as well as other holiday periods, a longer minimum stay may be required.
Children are welcome.
Incoming phone calls for guests need to be made to: 505-758-4826.
Dogs are allowed if arrangements made with Innkeeper at time of booking!
Smoking permitted outside only!
- A deposit of the first and last night is required for stays up to 4 days.
- A deposit of the first and last night plus an amount which brings the deposit to 1/2 of the total is required for stays of 5 or more days. The balance is due upon arrival.
- Deposits are refundable, if cancellation is made at least 15 days prior to arrival--30 days prior for groups or the Christmas holidays--less a $25 handling charge.
- Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations made within the above stated cancellation periods.
- Guests are responsible for the entire reserved stay and will be charged for late arrivals, early departures and late check-outs.
Due to the nature and size of this exclusive property, it is necessary to strictly adhere to the above policies.
Click here to TALK to us by phone--
Visa, MC &AMEX accepted.
Check-in: 3-9 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Special arrangements need to be made for later check-ins or check-outs.
"Earthtone antiquity with lots of art and swank upgrading make this walled estate, about three blocks from downtown Taos, small."
- OUTSIDE MAGAZINE
Click Here For Room Availability and Reservations
Innkeepers-Jerry & Peggy Davis
102 La Loma Plaza
Taos, New Mexico (NM) 87571
Toll Free: 888-758-1717
Phone: 505-751-0178 · Guest Line: 505-758-4826
HOME ABOUT THE INN ROOMS RATES POLICIES MAP SITE MAP ABOUT TAOS
Biking Golfing Historical Taos Horseback Riding About The Rockies Skiing Taos Bed And Breakfast